Apollonia Holiday Apartments
Apollonia Holiday Apartments are family run, self-catering holiday apartments located in Kato Paphos, Paphos - Cyprus.
Each of the twenty modern, fully equipped apartments has a different design and character with the complex comprising of five studios, seven one bedroom and eight two bedroom family apartments. All of the apartments are spacious, well designed, comfortably furnished and the complex is centrally located.
The private swimming pool is set within beautiful green gardens, where you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
FACILITIES - EQUIPMENT & SERVICES.... Offered
(included in the daily rate)
Internet: Free Wi-Fi in all apartments and communal areas, broadband internet access in all apartments, with a free internet station and printer at the pool bar.
Kitchen: The open plan kitchen is ideal for self-catering. It has been well fitted, to a high specification and has a good selection of kitchenware, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. There is a large fitted oven/grill, a four ring gas hob with extractor fan, a large fridge/freezer, electric kettle, citrus juicer, toaster, microwave oven, dishwashing fluids and cloths, solid wooden table and chairs, plus many extras not normally available in holiday accommodation.
Living Room: (One and two bedroom apartments). Spacious and stylishly furnished with a sofa, armchairs, coffee and side tables, a 32" HD satellite flat screen TV, DVD player, CD/Radio player and electric fan .
Patio doors lead to the balcony (or terrace) which includes a table with chairs, and will either overlook the pool (facing South-West) or have mountain views (facing North-East). Apartments on the second floor with a mountain view have very large balconies and are additionally furnished with sun beds and umbrellas. All windows are double-glazed and all bedrooms have shutters.
Master Bedroom: In the two bedroom apartments, the master bedroom has a double bed (some one bedroom apartments have twin beds, but a double bed can be provided if available), bedside cabinets, bedside lights, safety deposit box, alarm clock, fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers with mirror above, hairdryer, iron, ironing board and air-conditioning (at extra cost).
Bedroom: In the second bedroom of a two bedroom apartment, there are twin beds, bedside cabinets, bedside lights, fitted wardrobes and air- conditioning at extra cost.
Studios: Please note: The studio apartments are equipped with a shower room with toilet and wash hand basin, twin beds, and include all the above kitchen (some studios have a two ring electric hob) and bedroom furniture and equipment.
Bathroom: The modern bathroom has a large bath with a shower fitted over the bath, hand basin and toilet, a small cupboard, attractive coloured tiles, a shaped mirror with shaver socket, bathroom toiletries and a first aid box. A drying rack and pegs are also provided.
Swimming Pool: Our large pool is surrounded by delightful quiet gardens and plenty of sunbathing areas, with sun beds and umbrellas. A truly magical place to relax. Pool towels available for use at €1 each. Free WI-FI connection available in this area.
Children's Pool: A covered circular children's pool, is situated next to the main pool. A tree shaded play area is adjacent and is visible from the main poolside terrace.
Poolside Bar: featuring shaded outside seating area, self-service (honesty policy) ice-cream and soft drink fridges, showers, WC's, changing rooms, free internet station (with printer) and wireless access, books, magazines and much more. For a selection of children's books, please ask at reception. This area is also open at night for guests use.
Open-air gym: situated in the shaded area at the pool bar.
Smoking: For guests who smoke, ashtrays are provided. Guests may smoke on the balcony or the terrace of their apartment.
Cleaning - Maid Service: General apartment cleaning is offered daily to all apartments between the hours of 09.00 and 16.00. Bed linen and bath/hand towels are supplied, and are changed every second day. If you choose one of our service choice discounts, the maid and linen change service will be adjusted accordingly.
Reception Service: At our reception you will always receive a warm welcome and helpful advice. On request we provide a free facsimile and copy service. We provide free road maps of the island and towns, and will give you information about the local area. Excursions, jeep safaris, boat trips, horse riding etc., and car rentals can also be arranged.
Offered on arrival (for bookings over 5 nights).
- A standard welcome pack is provided for bookings over 5, nights. This includes, items such as fresh milk, beer, soft drinks, water (in the fridge), a bottle of wine, sachets of tea, Nescafe, sugar, sweets, seasonal fruits, etc.
- Complimentary drinks and snacks served at the poolside whilst you enjoy the sun.
- We can also shop for you before you arrive (the cost of this will be added to your account). Just send us your list and we will arrange for the goods to be in your apartment on arrival.
- Arrival is after 14:00 - Departure time is before 12:00 midday.
- If you have an early arrival or a late departure time, we will try our hardest to arrange, at NO extra charge, for an extended stay in either your or another vacant apartment.
- Additional FREE Facilities -
- FREE broadband internet, FREE Wi-Fi in all apartments, 24 hr internet access in all apartments (cable at reception if required). Internet station with use of printer at pool bar, and free wireless access in the pool area.
- Professional Steam Iron available on request for those special clothes and occasions
- Coffee Machine (for filter coffee) available on request.
- Free Time - A selection of novels and information about Cyprus are available in the communal areas and bar.
- Babies On request we can provide a cot, buggy and high chair for the duration of your family holiday. For taxi transfers booked through us, a car seat can be provided for young children.
- Extra Child in order to accommodate families, up to 3 people in a one bedroom apartment (2 adults and one child under the age of 12), and up to 5 people in a two-bedroom apartment (4 adults and one child under the age of 12), we can provide an extra bed, which can be placed in either a bedroom or the living room.
- Heating Split heating units in all the bedrooms and studios, and a halogen heater in the living room of one and two bedroom apartments, are provided.
- Additional blankets, pillows and covers are available.
- Car Park is situated to the sides and rear of the building.
- Facilities & Services - on request -
(with additional charge)
- Air Conditioning is available on request during the summer period (April - October) at an extra daily rate of €5 per unit. All apartments have air-conditioning/heating (split units) in the bedrooms, which can be individually controlled.
- Sheets and towels If you require your linen to be changed on a daily basis (or just once extra), please inform reception where this can be arranged (sheets and towels are changed every other day, included in the price of your holiday, if no service option is selected). The charge for this service will be €5 per set of sheets and €5 per set of towels, for each extra change. Pool towels are available at pool bar, €1 each.
- Taxi/Minibus Service: Available 24 hrs a day. We can also arrange your transport to and from the International Airports at Paphos & Larnaca. Taxi service for up to 4 people, and a minibus for 5 to 12 people. Payment for this service is made directly to the taxi driver. A female taxi driver is available on request.
- Private excursions: Available, by enquiring at reception. Driver able to speak English, French, Dutch, German and Greek. A personal service with excellent local knowledge included. €25 per hour for up to 4 people, and €30 per hour for 5-6 people. Your choice of itinerary.
- Excursions: jeep safaris, short local cruises, diving, horse riding, helicopter rides, bicycle rental, water park, car rentals etc, can be booked through reception.
- Beauty Treatments: Available on request and details of these are in the information pack in each apartment.
- Hairdressing service: (mobile) available on request, in your apartment, for those special occasions.
- Baby Sitting Service: by British woman with enhanced CRB check (at extra cost).
- A local Post Office for you to post your cards and letters.
- Supermarket 50 metres away, open 18 hours per day.
- There is a large supermarket a ten minute walk away (Papantoniou).
- King's Avenue Mall shopping mall (opened in November 2013) is situated 800 metres away.
- Bus Stop is located 50 metres from the apartments, for the old town/market, harbour, the famous beaches of Coral Bay and Geroskipou plage.
- Laundry/Dry cleaners is situated just 100 metres away.
- Restaurants/Tavernas (between 50 and 500 metres away) tavernas, take-away, cafeterias, bars, rental cars, internet cafe, hairdressers, diving school, a large supermarket etc, are all within walking distance of Apollonia Apartments.
We care for our guests like only a family can! - We care for our guests like only a family can!